Monday, November 24, 2014

Scripture study Printables - Week seven


Click here to print the memory card.

Jesus calls us to be kind and compassionate. Period.  That can be a tall order when we have been hurt.  Take heart because there is good news.  He will equip us with all that we need to show His compassion and forgiveness to those we would rather kick dirt on. 

This week's memory verse will help us set our eyes on Jesus and what He desires.  This week's worksheet will help us sort out and pray for what Jesus is instructing us to do.  May we be able to love others as He loves us.

Click here to print the worksheet. 

Have a wonderful week and trust Jesus to guard your heart and guide you.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourtie verses! I have it printed and hanging in my living room. It is such a good reminder which I need oh so very often.
    I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I admit it has been so hard for me to truly forgive those who have hurt me and my family. There just seems to be a growing list these days. I have distanced myself from many of these people. Of course, as you have posted before, forgiveness doesn't always mean we have to continue to allow hurtful people into our lives. Sometimes, it is better for all to just walk away. We have to deal with our own hearts and pray for others to do the same. Thanks for this reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.