Friday, December 7, 2012
Bloggers for Christmas ~ My thankful Christmas list
This Christmas season I am thankful for:
1. I live in a country that I can openly love Jesus and celebrate His birth.
2. Prayer...I can communicate with Jesus any time I want about anything and everything. I am so not beneath tattling!
3. Our family revolves around Jesus. We love Him and aren't ashamed. :)
4. We can buy our children gifts. I know people who struggle to afford gifts for their sweeties. Jesus has given us the ability to be able to buy our children gifts and I am so grateful. May we be wise in our purchases and help those who aren't able to surprise their children.
5. Our home looks wintery and Christmasy even though it is 80+ degrees outside.
6. Soy pumpkin lattes from Starbucks. Oh great, now I'm drooling on my laptop!! ;)
7. Boots, boots, boots.
8. ABC family channel 25 days of Christmas.
9. 24/7 Christmas music on the radio. I turn it up and belt it out. Thank goodness for airtight windows.
10. Pinterest....ideas galore!!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season that generates great love and memories.
What's on your thankful list?