Friday, March 22, 2013

Time flies when the weather is beautiful!

I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted!!  I have been catching up on things around our home and truly enjoying the weather that this time of year brings.  I love being outside and, therefore, have completely neglected this blog and the ones I so enjoy reading.  I hope this post finds everyone well, happy, and full of joy!!

Here is what we have been up to...

 We were about to tour Bishop's Palace in Galveston.
 Luke shows off his dance moves every chance he gets!
 I love this picture!!  
 Daddy daughter time. :)
 My sweet family posing for a picture.
 We found an old phone booth.  The kids thought going into a box to talk on a phone was hilarious!
 Candy!!!!!
 Luke saw what he thought was a longhorn and gave the UT sign upside down.  He is a true Aggie.
 The boys having a sweet conversation.  Jorden is so attentive to Luke.  I love the bond that they share.
 Captured by the youngest....
 My sweeties....this is one of my favorite pictures.
 Man time by the fire pit.
 They are both very attached to their balls.  
 Emily said she would play basketball with Luke.  He did not go easy on the girl!!
 The innocent look on his face melts my heart.  
 The higher the better for Emily!
 I decided to try out this nifty contraption...
 Luke showed me the correct way to do it. :)
 I love her smile...it makes my heart flutter...
 She was scared to slide down the fireman pole.  Her fear was cracking her up!
 She fought the fear and did it!
 Yep, swimming in his undies!!  When the pool calls, sometimes you just go in!  He loves to jump off of the side of the pool and dunk the ball.  He will do it over, and over, and over, and, did I say over?!?
 Fun times doing yard work.
 Luke throws the tennis ball at Jorden's bottom.  Jorden was taken by surprise when the ball made contact!
 The boys roll Emily around in the trash can.  She was cracking up the whole time!
 Boys just have to wrestle....
Emily teamed up with Luke.  Looks like they won.  Emily's look is devious!!

I thank God for all of these wonderful moments with my family.  They have shown me what true love is.  We stick together through the good times and bad.  I thank my sweet Jesus every single day for letting me be Barry's wife and Jorden, Emily, and Luke's mama.

My love to everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like even yard work is fun at your house! It blesses me to see your loving family.
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were! I can't say I blame you for being absent, looks like y'all were busy making memories!!

    Reading your blog gives me hope for a future that has less diapers, bottles, sippy cups, runny noses, and crying in it! I love my kids and don't want to rush their growing up, but I'm ready to get past the baby/toddler/tantrum stage of life.

    Galveston is only a couple hours from here and we've been talking about making a weekend trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I really missed you, but I am so glad that you have just been enjoying your family and this wonderful weather. I love how close you all are and how much fun you are having. It is just so inspiring to me. We have been lucky to have some beautiful weather the last couple of weekends, but it has gotten a little chilly again this week. Can I come play with you guys? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! Your family is blessed to have you, too!! Have missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was getting worried about you! Glad all is well and you have been enjoying family time. That is what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad to see you post again! Looks like ya'll are having an awesome time!!
    You have a beautiful family! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful weather, beautiful photos! looks like a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, I am your newest follower {Found you from Ephesians 5:33 wife.} You have such a beautiful encouraging blog, I love all the silly/fun pictures of your family. You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.