Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Word verification

 
I have had so much annoying spam, computer generated, or whatever they are - comments lately.  Because of these annoying people who create them, I have had to deal with my computer continually alerting me to viruses trying to attack my computer.

Question...
Why, oh why do people think it's cool, fun, hip, etc. to do this type of stuff??  It must be a sad life to mess with other people's things.  Growl, growl, growl!!

Soooo....
I have had to turn on the word verification for my blog comments.  I apologize for the inconvenience of typing letters and numbers to prove you are human.  In my case, I need more than numbers and letters to prove I'm human.  There are days I'm not certain I am human. ;)
 
Love to all of you sweet people...and thanks for not commenting with spam, robots, computers, etc.! :)
 
xoxo,