Monday, February 4, 2013

Jewelry Trunk Show


(Image taken from Google Images.  The image is from www.organizeyourstuffnow.com)

My dear friend Michelle recently became a Stella and Dot consultant.  I am so very excited for her!  She is hosting a trunk show and I wanted to share it with all of my readers.  

I am the happy owner of various pieces from Stella and Dot.  I have been very satisfied with the jewelry.  Not only is it stylish, it is comfortable to wear.  The jewelry is so pretty and adds a great touch to any outfit.

Once you place an order, Stella and Dot ships it out so quickly.  

If you are interested in visiting the trunk show, please click here.  I'm certain you will find pieces that will make you smile. :)

I forgot to mention that Michelle blogs over at Texas Tanners.  You can click here to visit her blog.  She is precious and a mommy to four.

Happy shopping!!