Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My heart belongs to fall


I L-O-V-E fall!  It is my absolute favorite time of year. About this time every year, I get pretty pumped up. I have flashbacks of cool weather and sweater time from the previous year. Did I mention that I love fall? :)

My top ten favorite things about fall....

  • Changing leaves
  • The cool air that blows across my face when I walk outside
  • Sweaters
  • Boots
  • Snuggling on the couch with a super soft blanket
  • Football games
  • Pumpkin everything
  • Soup
  • Approaching holiday season
  • Raking leaves as a family and taking great pictures
Are you a fall lover?  If so, what are your favorite things?

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. While Spring is probably more my favorite season, Fall is a close second. I think I like the "in-between" seasons where it isn't too hot or too cold...probably a product of living down south. Fall always means big changes now with kids starting back to school, sports starting back, and changes in our family routine. I love the same things about Fall that you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, YES!! I agree completely! Fall is my favorite season also. And I love every single item on your list!
    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall too! This cooler weather has been so refreshing to my soul!! Have a great week end! Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.