Thursday, January 3, 2013

2 Awesome finds!

FIND #1

One of my goals in 2013 is to send handwritten notes to people.  Ones that actually require the mailman to deliver. :)

I recently ordered some beautiful notecards from Paper Doll Printing and Design.  I was really impressed with the many styles to choose from.  My order was in the mail within a day of ordering....and the notecards were personalized!  On top of all of that, they are sturdy and well made.  They are priced great too!!  Click here to visit the site.


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

FIND #2

I can never, ever, ever shred chicken correctly.  I end up cutting it into chunks instead.  Recently, I saw on Pinterest a neat and nifty way to shred chicken and...it worked like a pro!!




Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Place warm, cooked chicken in a mixer and turn on low.  Gradually bump the speed up higher.  The chicken will shred in less than a minute!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Have a wonderfully fantastic day!

Marci :)

13 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a handwritten letter....especially on good stationary! I have a stationary addiction...except I hoard it and refuse to use it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your finds! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't even remember the time I got a handwritten card or note. Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I try to send at least one snail mail a week...it is one of my absolute favorite things ever!! Love both your finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I send snail mail every week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent several handwritten cards in the mail during thanksgiving/Christmas... it is such fun! I should do that more often... hmmm.

    I have never seen the kitchen aid used for this!!! Wow! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also working on this, cute stationary makes it so much easier:) Thank you for sharing your finds, you made my life so much easier like you i could never shred chicken, now i can:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE those note cards! The colors are perfect!!

    Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train! We loved having you! And you helped us have a successful first run down the tracks!

    Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com
    Marci@stonecottageadventures.com
    Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are adorable. I will definitely be checking out their other products. I just sent a whole stack of cards today. I love to get them, so I need to send them, too! Thanks for the chicken tip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supre cute note cards! And what a great way to shred chicken - I am definitely going to have to remember that one :)

    Happy Weekend to you!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute notecards, I need to make that something I do more of because it is too easy to just send an email or a txt these days.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there - new follower from the blog hop! Love your blog and can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.