These are the things that are making me say YIPPIE today...
1. My kids playing around with each other. It does this mama heart good to see her sweeties enjoying each other.
2. A teacher who calls me because a grade wasn't indicative of my child's usual grades. Seriously....I was so grateful!! She even took the time to go over the test with me. I am so glad that my child has a teacher who truly cares about success and each individual child. :)
3. A husband who took me to lunch today. I was so happy to have a yummy lunch with my honey.
4. Friends who are sweet, uplifting, encouraging, and funny!! God has truly blessed me with the friendships of some amazing women.
5. Starbucks coffee....I am craving a soy vanilla spice latte as I type this. Who knew a cup of $5 coffee would make me so happy!?!
6. Our Valentine's banner. I am in love!! :)
7. My running shoes. I am really enjoying lacing them up and hitting the pavement.
8. The absolutely gorgeous weather we are having in Houston. It has been around 70 degrees.
9. My camera!!!! I loooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having the time of my life learning how to use it. Yesterday, a friend told me that she had to talk to her daughter about idol worship. I opened my purse and revealed my camera that I had wrapped in a baby blanket for protection. I asked if I need the talk too!
10. I saved my biggest yippie for last. My daughter and I are going to A&M this weekend for a volleyball tournament. The boys are staying home because Luke has basketball games and Jorden has a debate tournament. Jorden told me yesterday that he spoke to his debate teacher and she said he could sign up for the next tournament and miss this one. He said he really wanted to go to A&M with me because he rarely gets to hang out with just me. Emily will be on the court with her team and he and I can hang out. It melted my heart and made me want to do a happy dance. Yep, we are going to have some fun times! He makes me laugh hysterically and he is one of Emily's biggest fans.
What is making you say yippie this week?