Saturday, January 5, 2013

Passing on blessings



As I was reading through blogs this morning, I discovered that Sybil at Peace it all Together is passing blessings on to others.  Her blog alone is a blessing.  She is an amazing woman of Jesus!

I have decided to join in and pass on blessings too. 

The first 6 people to comment on this post will receive some sort of blessing through the mail from me.  I am so excited about this!

Here's what you need to do:
1.  Leave me a comment on this post.
2.  Send me an email at momofjel@gmail.com with your full name, address, and five interesting facts about you.

Now, enjoy your weekend and pass blessings to everyone you encounter today.  A smile is a wonderful gift. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so wonderful! Ever since you wrote your post on the notecards i have been itching to send out some mail! This is wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've already been such a blessing to me! God sent you into my life in the middle of the worst storm I've ever faced. I'm going to join you in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    What a sweet idea!

    Happy New Year!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool and thoughtful! :) A very nice idea; I may have to pass it on, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marci-
    I love this idea!! You are such a blessing to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a awesome idea. I would love to join in.

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.