Friday, November 23, 2012

Bloggers for Christmas

Bloggers for Christmas

As I happily :-) read through blogs this morning, I came across the Bloggers for Christmas link up.  Head to Just the Two of Us and check it out.  I am excited to link up and will continue to do so every Friday in December.

Today I am so excited!!  We have a family tradition of decorating our home for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving.  We turn on Christmas music and pull everything out of the attic.  It never fails, every year I find something I had forgotten about and get thrilled.  Our children get a new ornament each year. As I look through them as they are placing them on the tree, I have been known to get a tear or two in my eyes.  So many memories invade my mind as I remember my sweeties picking out particular ornaments.  I love this day!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Bloggers for Christmas link-up, Marci! I updated the code in the grab box for the button, so you might want to get the new code to update the button on your sidebar - it should be the normal dimensions now instead of the scrunched version. :) See you next Friday!

    Merry Christmas,
    Claudia
    www.LashesandBeard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the pointer to the linkup - now sporting the badge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of link-ups... this is just one of the reasons I visit! :) I think I will link up too... I wrote a Christmas-y post today... :) Nice to visit... life is so crazy I haven't been reading or writing as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marci,
    I can share in your excitement, as this has always been our tradition too! Since the children were babies, we have decorated the day after Thanksgiving. I bought them each a special ornament each year and now they are both grown and have their own houses to decorate. Thanks for the link. I will go check it out!
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing in support of me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my experience. thanks admin
    Here is my web page : CNA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great link up!!

    The best part of Christmas decorating for me is all the great memories that each ornament brings to mind! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're going out to get a Christmas tree today - our first live one! We'll be decorating our tree while watching Aggie football. Too bad it's not against the longhorns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was a child I loved Christmas. As an adult...not so much anymore. I dream of having days like what you described here; family get together's, Christmas music, putting up the tree with people you love...sadly, it's just not feasible with my family. I long for a year where things will be like what I remembered them to be...pretty much like what you described here. :) Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another advantage of watching movies online is being able to search among the huge database of
    movies and look around while browsing the concerned websites.

    It is less costly to use any of the above service as compared to watching TV programs via TV providers.
    I myself love watching movies online, and
    this is the best way to find them.

    Also visit my web blog: watch movies online free streaming ()

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.