Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday :)

I found this link up here and it looked fun, so I decided to participate.  I hope you will swing over to black tag diaries and link up as well. :)

I could list a zillion things I am thankful for today, but I will stick to 5.  Yes, you're welcome!


1.  My husband who knows everything about me and loves me anyway.  His love and grace are precious to me.  Not only is he a great husband, he is a wonderful father.  He loves our kids with hands on time.  He plays with them, offers advice, supports them, and teaches them what a man is supposed to be.


2.  I am thankful that I get to spend all day Saturday at the Nutcracker Market with my daughter.  This will be our fourth year to hang out and shop all day.  We look forward to it every year.  My time with her is beyond precious.



3.  I am thankful for my morning coffee.  It tastes so yummy.  I pair it with my prayer time each morning.  I am turning into Pavlov's dog, when I see my Bible I salivate! :)

 
 
4.  I am thankful that our Texas trees are finally changing colors.  They are so beautiful.  As I drive around town I am in awe of the wonderful palette that God has placed before me.
 
5.  I am thankful that the Halloween candy in our home is almost gone.  My hands keep putting another piece in my hungry mouth.  Will power...why did you leave me!?! ;-)
 
Lots of love.....
 
                               marci
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



  Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Blessed you are. Enjoy the Nutcracker Market, that sounds like a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good husband and wonderful father of his children is truly a reason to give thanks!

    I love Thanksgiving Day and all this month of people remembering to count their blessings.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the coffee/Bible connection! I'm the same way! LOL
    It made me smile to see your leaves starting to turn. Ours are all gone for the season.
    If you need help finishing up that Halloween candy - just let me know! ;0)

    Beckey @ http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How blessed you are my friend:) So happy to see such a thankful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful things to be thankful for! I love seeing everyone here and on Facebook posting about all the things they are thankful for each month. I am sure I will be doing a "Thanksgiving" post soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAAHA! I wish the Halloween candy has left my house. Oh. There has to be 3 lbs of candy in my house! I don't understand why that translates into 10 lbs of fat if I eat it all... boo!

    :) I am inspired. Off to write a thankful post!

    ReplyDelete

I love connecting with you all through comments. Your words bring my heart joy.