Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 days of love....day 3




It's amazing to think about really.  God has already planned great things for all of us imperfect people.  It does not depend upon how much we accomplish, it depends upon our love for Him.  The words that take my breath away when I read this verse are has prepared.  He loves us so much that He has already prepared incredible things for us.  I can't help but think about one of my all time favorite verses. 

Ephesians 3:20...(The Message)....For God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!

God HAS ALREADY prepared more than you can even image.  Can't you just picture the excitement on His precious face as He waits patiently for the perfect time to give you all that He has prepared?

As I write this, the love for all of you overflows from my heart.  I may not ever get the chance to meet you on this earth but, girlfriend, one day we will be dancing in heaven together and that brings my heart great joy!