This week has been a whirlwind of activity and emotions. I am grateful that I have a family who truly loves each other and stands together in all times. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for my husband for the support he offers in good times and bad.
My faves this week are:
1. Visiting with my friend, Michelle, and holding her new sweeties. Aren't they cuties?! God blessed her with two. He is so good and generous!
2. Jorden received his SAT score and he rocked it. I am so very proud of him!! He worked so hard preparing. Now on to college applications....
3. Barry and I were able to sneak two movies in this week. We love taking in a movie while the kids are in school. His work schedule allowed us to do it twice this week. We aren't sure what we love more-the popcorn or the actual movie?!
4. A cool front finally blew through Houston. The high was in the mid 60's today. We are definitely hootin' and hollerin'. I may have to pull out the electric blanket tonight....aww, just kidding!!!
5. As I have said before, I am a laundry freak! I LOVE doing laundry. I finally bought Downy Unstopables. Woo, hoo they are wonderful. My entire laundry room smells wonderful. Don't even get me started on how our clothes smell!!
May your weekend be full of many faves, but may love be at the top of your list. Remember, nothing is as sweet as a hug and kind words.